Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Introducing the X in M3PX!

Yay! I have finally gotten over my fear and the bumpy road to finally open up a 3rd arm of my small business - this one catering to my cheeky, kinky and sick sense of humor (because we all need an outlet right?)!

The name of my new "shop" is M3PXDesigns (found here: www.m3pxdesigns.etsy.com) which means "My 3 Pieces X Designs", the X standing for those things that are a little further in "left field", a bit cheeky, a tad kinky and down right naughtier then the usual fair I offer at my 1st "shop" My3Pieces (at www.my3pieces.etsy.com).
While I have my misgivings about Etsy as a selling platform it is the one I am most knowledge about so that is where I chose to start things! My policies are the same as with the other two shops, and I have set up social media profiles specifically for this shop to keep things organized, here are all the important links:

Twitterfind us here: www.twitter.com/m3pxdesigns


Tumblrfind us here: m3pxdesigns.tumblr.com


Pinterestfind us here: www.pinterest.com/m3pxdesigns




Facebook Fan Page




Instagram



Email
you can email us by clicking HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment